Tuesday 28 February 2012

No 7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser

Today's post is on an item I purely picked up as I got 2 items from the new No 7 spring collection and it was 3 for 2. I decided to look at the new Beautiful Skin collection, you can read more here on the range. Its mainly all about allowing busy women solutions to achieving radiant, healthy-looking skin in just two steps. No7 has also colour-coded the packaging, spring green for normal/oily skin, pink for normal/dry skin and lilac for dry/very dry.

I picked the Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser from the range.
Here's what Boots No 7 say,
'The first step to beautiful skin is effective cleansing. Specially formulated to effectively clear away dirt and impurities, No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser leaves dry complexions feeling as soft and supple as normal skin.

The gel develops into a non-drying oil to protect the skin’s natural moisture levels and hydrate dry areas at the same time. It then changes into a light milk formula for easier rinsing, so skin is left residue-free and totally refreshed. What’s more, it’s enriched with rosehip oil to really lock in moisture and offer a fuss-free approach to truly tailored skincare.'The whole range does have a nice look to the packaging and the colour coding is also a nice touch.


I decided to switch the product into my Skincare routine instead of my cleanse and polish for a week. My routine was then made up of use the Melting Gel, followed by Lush Breath of Fresh Air, followed by some Clinique Moisture Surge.


The product has the gel texture and when you start to rub it in it turns to oil. Once it's rubbed you are then suppose to wash it off. So it's very straight forward to use and has a nice scent.

My main issue with this product is that it started to cause dry patches on my cheeks. I also didn't feel that it removed all my make-up....and I don't wear that much! But I might just be picky as I feel Cleanse and Polish does such a good job at removing my make-up.


I have already had to switch back to my cleanse and polish, as I ended up with quite a few dry patches. This may just be my funny skin as it is quite sensitive and I do struggle to find products that work well.

Have you tried any of the new Skincare range?

Thanks



6 comments:

Unknown said...

We all want to have beautiful and radiant skin. To achieve this, proper diet and sufficient rest are essential. Skin care products that improve hydration also help. Maintain a positive attitude. People with an optimistic attitude are also said to exude a radiant glow.

Tobi Fistcher

Terry said...

Good thing you found a suitable skin cleanser for your sensitive skin, as certain skin care products can cause skin irritation. But before experimenting on using different products, you should get expert advice. This can help you protect your sensitive skin from damage that might be caused by harmful substances.



@Terry Bayer

Unknown said...

When I’m choosing a moisturizing cream, I always look for the one that contains grape seed oil. I love the smooth feeling when the oil creates a silky film on my skin. It makes the skin softer and pliant.

- Jacinto Hukle

Unknown said...

Well, sometimes, it’s really just about trial and error. Some really need to try out a variety of products before he/she finds the one that suits his/her skin perfectly. Anyway, a dermatologist can help in finding which product is perfect for the type of skin that you have. Also, have you tried natural products on your skin? Natural products like milk, honey, and oats can be good for the skin, too.

Judith Arends

Anonymous said...

The no 7 beautiful skin elating gel is described in the post here. Useful post
Plastic Surgery Abroad

Unknown said...

susan Thomson cosmetics Mimi world is shared on the post her. Read all about it

Salon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...