Wednesday 22 February 2012

Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser





I ran out of my usually Hot Cloth Cleanser - the amazing Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, and because I don't have a local store etc that I can go and pick up another one, I actually thought I would give the Superdrugs' Vitamin E version a go.  I'd heard a lot of good things so thought what the hell!

Firstly you get a lot of product for the price (around £5.99) and you also get a muslin cloth in the box. Absolute bargain!  Secondly the texture is similar to that of the Cleanse and Polish - although I still feel the Liz Earle version is thicker, which I do prefer.  I also quite like the smell.

It goes on easily and does remove my makeup including my eye makeup - although I do feel like I have to go over with a bit more toner to remove the last few traces.

All in all its a great cleanser and I love removing my makeup this way and it leaves my skins soft and moisturised.

But, yes there is a but! I still prefer my Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish despite the savings.  I feel like it removes all traces of my makeup and leaves my skin in such fantastic condition after use.  I seriously miss it in my routine if I'm not using it and I have to admit that with the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser I just don't feel like that.  Don't get me wrong it's a fantastic product if you don't want to fork out for the Cleanse and Polish and does exactly what you need it to do!  For me, Cleanse and Polish is the only skincare product I have at the moment that I would constantly re-purchase.

And with that in mind I got very excited on the weekend as I got this little treat of my mum.  She's recently made a purchase off the Liz Earle website and got this little sample,



I am beyond happy and so will be skin be in a few uses!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...