Thursday 8 March 2012

E.L.F Glam Guava

Today's post is on another E.L.F purchase, I do really have lots from here now.
Though I am slightly confused on what mine is. I had brought a new Glossy Gloss and a Glitter Gloss. I picked up Sweet Salmon Glossy Gloss and Glam Guava Glitter Gloss. So instantly you'd think was Sweet Salmon due to the tub saying Glossy Gloss, but no the label underneath say's Glam Guava. And I have my Sweet Salmon which say's Glossy Gloss as well. They've made it very confusing, but oh well.

The gloss is applied via a brush...I tend to prefer the doe applicators.


Overall the consistency is nice, its applies nice and is a little sticky but not too much.

As you can see the glitter is not too obvious and the particles aren't too big so its not gritty on your lips. I love the colours its sooo pretty on, very easy to throw on whenever, wherever.


I know a lot of people are sensitive regarding the scent. The scent is not too overpowering, as with a lot of cheap glosses it does have a slight plastic note but nothing too bad.

These retails at £3.50 and are available in 10 shades.

I am annoyed that this is in the wrong packaging, but for the price I like it.


Have you tried these? What are your favourite ELF products?

Thanks



















1 comment:

Shasha said...

I never tried this lipgloss but would love to try it :) Thanks for the review!
My favourite product from ELF is definitely the concealer. I make a review about it, and I'm very satisfied with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...