Monday 26 March 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Nails in 209 Ingenuous Rose

Today's post is on a new nail polish I picked up from Boots. It is from the new Colour Riche nails which is L'Oreal first long lasting mini nail collection. The collection contains 41 gel based colours designed by L'Oreal Paris' Colour Creative Director Orrea Light.

I decided to pick this up on the Boots 3 for 2 which is currently running. The choice of shades is great, the cost £4.99 for 5ml bottle which I do think is expensive but if you could get them on 3 for 2 then it is not too bad.

The colour I choose was 209 Ingenuous Rose which is a neon pink which is not too bright.
I love the colour on my nails as its bright without being over the top for work. Below it is 3 coats, as the polish is quite thin and any less coats the polish looked really patchy.
As you can see below on the close up 3 coats made the finish patchy.
As this is a paler shade then some available I don't mind the finish but I hope the darker shades are more opaque. The application was good due to the brush making it very nice to apply. The brush is wide and flat, which really helps is applying it quick.

I will certainly be checking out some more shades.

Have you tried any from the range?

Thanks




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...