Tuesday 13 March 2012

M&S Nail Polish

I love a bargain nail polish and these are only £3.00 from Marks and Spencer's for 8ml.
I picked up Dark Kingfisher (L) and Blue (R), I know rubbish names!...but pretty colour.

There was around 12 shades I think but I can't remember. These two caught my attention but I would now like to pop back again! The formula is a bit thin so much so you wipe you brush well before applying to your nails or you could end up in a mess. Though the formula is thin, they applied opaque in 2 coats.

Below are swatches with no flash then with a flash (Dark Kingfisher first).









I am really impressed with these for the price and would certainly try some other shades from there range.




Have you tried any Marks and Spencer make-up?




Thanks








4 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow, that is a good deal for £3! I live in Kuwait and these sell for 3 KWD which is pretty much £6. Thats double! I have the nail polish in aubergine I think it was. Its a beautiful dark plummy almost black maroon (can you tell I'm pathetic with describing shades? lol)

Eight For A Wish said...

Wow, they are really pretty :D Does the second one have a bit of shimmer or is it just the light?

Devon x
www.eightforawish.com

Eight For A Wish said...

Edit: Sorry, I meant the first one. x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

@layla - shame about the price, tempted by the aubergine

@eight for a wish - no there is no shimmer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...