Friday 9 March 2012

More Lovely E.L.F Blushers...

I adore E.L.F blushers, for the price the colour pay off is unbelievable. I have previously mentioned some of my E.L.F blushers here. Two of my newest additions are Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink and Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing.

L - R Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink and Natural Radiance Blusher in Blushing.

As I have mentioned in my previous posts the packaging on the Studio blush is great and certainly doesn't look like it costs £3.50, they also contain a mirror. The packaging on the Natural Radiance Blusher is a lot cheaper looking and they can be difficult to open.

Both these shades are a bit newer to E.L.F and that's why I picked them up really. Though there is still a couple of other shades I would like to try from the ranges.
Both colours look gorgeous in the packaging, though they look quite similar here. These are both lovely pink tones. As you can see below both contain goldy glitter, Blushing first.

Then Twinkle pink, though this contains a lot more glitter.

Now for the swatches, these are just applied as a one swipe finger swatch just look at the pigmentation.

Twinkle pink looks a lot more peachy toned then Blushing in the swatches. But both are gorgeous on and give a nice warm glow. Though I still think Flushed from the Natural Radiance Blushers is my favourite colour.

The Studio Blushers retails at £3.50 for 4.75g and 11 shades and the Natural Radiance Blushers retails at £1.50 for 2g and are available in 7 shades.


Are you a fan? What's you favourite shade?


Thanks




1 comment:

Shasha said...

Yes, I'm a fan too ^^
My favourite is Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy..super love it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...