So I hope you've all had a good Easter Break.
K and the family has comes up to my mums this weekend and we had a fun day down the farm on an Easter Trail with K's little girl. Although I think we ended up doing most of it!
And then because the weathers been a little rubbish today, I decided to do some Easter crafts with the niece and here's our Easter Bunny.
Also we've reached a 1000 followers, will actually 1001. Thank you to every single person who takes to the time to read our blog.
So anyway this week on the blog:
- K reviewed the Real Techniques Stippling Brush
- L had a look at the new makeup range from L'Occitane
- L shared her current favourite Revlon polishes
- L showed you her new Bobbi Brown purchase
- Finally we had the the Beauty Blog Link Love