Well I hope you've all had a great weekend.
We had a fun filled day yesterday with the step kids. We went to a great little place nearby called The Plassey Leisure Park. It's basically an old dairy farm which has been turned into a Craft & Retail Centre with a number of different things from boutiques to a hair and beauty studio and a coffee shop and restaurants. It's a lovely little place to go for an afternoon wonder.
What's great is that they organise a lot of craft and sporting activities for kids. So this weekend there was a make you own jewellery work shop as well as archery. The kids loved the archery, but I definitely enjoyed the jewellery workshop more - I'm such a kid. So here my creation - I just went with a simple keyring,
So this week on the blog we've had:
- K shared the new Sure Maximum Protection Range
- L showed you VIVO Ultimate Brow and Eye Kit
- L showed you the Percy & Reed Hair Care Range
- L showed you her sensitive scalp solution with Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo
- K shared her L'Oreal Colour Riche Polish NOTD
- K decided to see if the if the hype was worth it with the Revlon Lip Butter
Hope you've all had a great weekend,