Monday 7 May 2012

Current Wishlist



I have managed to spend most of this weekend shopping, though I haven't actually brought very much (though the items I did get will be in another post soon).  My shopping trips this weekend have left me with quite a big wish list of items.

My current wish list consists of the following
1.  Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Prefector £16.00.Firstly just how pretty are these colours! After seeing these in the blogshere they are becoming more of a need than a want.  The swatches look gorgeous and I love an everyday lip gloss.
2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation £29.50.  I would love to try this foundation ad the range of shades looks great and that they might actually have my colour!
3. Oasis Oval Bracelet £18.00.  This looks like such an unusual shape and style and would look lovely day or evening.
4. Oasis Lock Zip Bag £40.00.  I have to have this bag its beautiful and the colour is such a great spring shade.  I also love all my current Oasis bag so this would be a prefect addition.
5. Look Beauty Nail Pop in Glamrock and Flamingo £5.00.  I have just picked up Beret, Catsuit, Blazer and Pearl Effect (post to come soon) and its LOVE.  So I now need more...
6. MAC Face & Body Foundation £25.50.  I have wanted to try this for ages but I want to swatch it first but as its only in actual MAC boutique and I don't have one near I am still waiting!
7. Kassandy Crystal Bobble Matinee Purse £75.  How cute is this purse, I keep looking at it and due to the price I so far haven't picked it up.  But this may need to be a treat or at least a birthday present (3rd July).
8. The new iPad 3 which you can get here starting at £399.  I really didn't want one to start with but I have come to want one more and more.  I would to love to use it for blogging as well.

What's on your wish list?

Thanks


3 comments:

Kathryn at Cherries in the Snow said...

I've been thinking about Face and Body for a while, when my Studio Fix runs out I'm gunna check it out!
I've created a wishlist on my blog, check it out :)

socialitedreams said...

i like #4, cute color for the bag

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

@Kat I really need to check it ou

@Socialitedreams the colour is super cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...