Sunday 6 May 2012

Instyle Magaizne Nails Inc Freebie

We haven't done a Magazine heads up in a while, but after being told by my friend at work (Nicole) that she was disappointed I hadn't told her about this one so I thought I would do a post!

If you pick up this Months Issue of Instyle Magazine (June 2012) for £3.80 you get a choice of 3 full sized Nails Inc polishes (worth £11 each).  The choice of colour's are Bluebell, Peach Sorbet and Power Pink, these are limited edition and exclusively designed for Instyle Magazine.

So far I have manged to get Peach Sorbet and Bluebell...swatches are below.
Peach Sorbet
These are both great shades, I have applied two coats above and love the finish.  Peach Sorbet is a lovely light peach and would make a great nude base colour...I have a glitter shade waiting!  Bluebell reminds me very much of Beth's Blue from Models Own.  They are both great spring shades and I am tempted to pick up spares.  I currently haven't tried them on my nails so cannot comment on how well they wear.

These are certainly worth a look and I am now after Power Pink as it looks gorgeous!!

Have you picked these up yet?

Thanks



4 comments:

Browns Boutique said...

Grea post.I cant wait to pick all three colours up.bring on pay day! xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Sharnee, the colours are certainly good.

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I picked up BlueBell :)

jimi said...

freebie.org is the enthusiastic website and it is rattling a squeamish way to move any day along with the freebies finished your entranceway.
freebie.org.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...