Wednesday 9 May 2012

Look Beauty Lip Slick in Powder Puff (Shade1)

Today's post is on Look Beauty's lip gloss in Powder Puff.  For quite a while I hadn't been able to purchase anything from the range as I had wanted to test them out in store before ordering from the web.  But on a recent trip to Northampton Superdrug I managed to try out a couple of items and picked up a few things for myself and L.  

Here is what Look say's about their range,
'Look is the UK's favourite and best selling fashion weekly magazine.  They are the first magazine to pool all their beauty industry experience to launch their own cosmetics range.'

My first review from the range is on a Lip Slick in Powder Puff.
 
 Here is what Look says about their Lip Slicks,
'Perfectly creamy colours that are so pigment rich you could even skip the lippy undercoat gives a wet-look pout in seconds.'
These are available is a choice of 6 colours and cost £5.00.

Powder Puff is a great light pink shade.


 



The applicator is a doe foot which is my favourite type...it allows it to apply evenly.  The shade in the swatch looks a bit peachy but on the lips a nice 'my lips' colour.  The swatch make it look very opaque but its does apply sheer and is very build-able, non sticky and a great everyday colour.  I would really like to look at the other shades, I picked up Peaches for L so you will have a swatch soon.

All in all I think Look have done a fantastic job on the range and after playing on their website I could spend another £60+ (I already spent £30).  For the price everything is very pigmented and the packaging is lovely and sleek.  The choice of colours is also amazing especially in the nail polishes.

You can purchase Look Beauty exclusively from Superdrug, you can check out the store's here and you can check out the rest of the range and purchase from here.

Keep your eyes peeled for some reviews coming on the Nail Pops and Double Hit Lips.

Are you a fan of Look Beauty Range?  What are your favourite items?

Thanks

1 comment:

LauraEve said...

Looks pretty. Not tried anything by Look yet but would love to get the Double Hit Lips in Rose Riot and the lipstick in toffee cup i think it's called.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...