Friday 18 May 2012

MUA Blusher in Shade 2

As you have probably noticed both myself and L love a bargain product. MUA's range was originally launching with every product for £1, they have since included a MUA professional range with slightly dearer products.

I had heard good things on the blushers from the original range so eventually I remembered to take a look at the shades available. I settled on Shade 2 after switching them.

Here's what MUA say about there blushers,
'Part of our amazing £1 line, our blushers come in six shades. They range from pink and coral to deeper plums and natural nudes so you’ll definitely find one that suits you the most! Although to be honest with you, at £1 there’s no reason why you shouldn’t own all six! Just simply sweep across the apples of the cheek and up to the brow bone to create a soft yet beautiful contour. Gorge!'
This is such a gorgeous easy to wear shade and soooo pigmented. (though pic below makes it look brighter than it is).
The swatch below is just one swipe.
It's a lovely pink shade that is lovely for an everyday look, it also contains tiny shimmer.
The positives are the price a £1 is such a bargain and the pigmentation is unreal. There is only 6 shades but they have varied the colours. My only negative is that the powder is so soft that you need to be very careful with it as it would break easily.


This has become my new favourite and I ave now worn it for 2 weeks straight!


You can purchase MUA blushers from Superdrug stores or online and from MUA's website.


What do you think? What's your favourite MUA product?


You can see our previous posts on MUA here.


Thanks

 

4 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Pretty color. Love bargain products. Some of them are such good finds.

Unknown said...

I know it's so lovely for the price

LauraEve said...

I've got this but in shade 1. I like it but I don't reach for it too often as its very soft, seems to get everywhere! my fave recent mua buy is the pink polish in 15

Unknown said...

Hi @LauraEve I know what you mean about being soft. I will have to have a proper look at the nail polish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...