Saturday 12 May 2012

Purity Organic Skincare


Today's post is on the lovely Purity Organic Skincare range.

First a bit of background - it's a Organic British Brand with all the products falling under £9.00.  At present there is a total of 7 (only 6 of the 7 shown above - they also stock both an anti-aging moisturiser and a simple facial moisturiser - I received the anti-aging one to try) with more to come.

I actually love the brands philosophy,

"Intelligent Ingredients, few in numbers and highly effective, a combination which results in beautiful skin and is kind to the earth.

Less is more in beauty"

Key Ingredients,

"Sweet Almond Oil, a superb moisturiser and softener, Aloe Vera to soothe and protect, Coconut to soften and moisturise, Cranberries for their Omega 3, 6 and 9 properties, Ceramide 3 to moisturise and protect, Rose, Oats, Beeswax and Avocado to soothe and condition"

I've been trying to simplify my skincare regime lately as I feel that my skin is really not coping with a lot of brands and I've been looking at switching to some sort of more natural product, so this came at the perfect time.





Anti-Aging Moisturiser £7.99, Anti-Aging Serum and Mask £8.99 , Regenerating Overnight Moisturiser £7.99

Both the Anti-Aging Moisturiser  and the Regenerating Overnight Moisturiser appear thick and quite solid like in the tube, but once you remove a little it rubes in more like a balm type product.  I actually love the way the texture and feel of both.  The soak into my skin easily, leaving a a lovely non tacky hydrated finish.  Also given the nature of the moisturisers a little goes a very long way.  It's fantastic.

The Anti-Aging Serum and Mask has the normal gel/serum like texture. You can use this both as a a daily night time serum as well as a mask.  I found that for me I much prefer it as a mask as it lives my skin gorgeous soft the next day.

Now I'm on the wrong side of 25 so it's definitely not to early to start trying the anti-aging products, so I was more than happy to give the anti-aging moisturiser  and serum a go.  However I can't really say I've noticed much difference to my skin in respect of anti-aging as it's not like I've got any fine lines etc at the moment.



I have to say that the facial wash has been my least used product.  It's not something I've ever used and it just doesn't fit into my daily routine.  It's not that there is anything wrong with it and it's just not for me - it's never a product I go for.


I've actually used the Facial Exfoliator deep pore cleanser as part of my morning routine.  It's a lovely gentle exfoliator which left my skin clean and soft to start the day.  It removes any dry flaky skin and it's also been helping to sort out my bad skin recently.  It's priced at £5.99 which is about my usual price for an exfoliator.

The Conditioning Cleansing Lotion has been lovely to use.  When I'm being lazy I just use this in evening and it removes my makeup easily, even my non-waterproof mascara.  As with the whole range my skin is left with a lovely moisturised finish.  Priced at £4.99 it's going to be a definite repurchase.

Overall I'm more than impressed with the range.  Not only in quality but price.  You usually find that with organic products that the price can be a little on the steep side but these are more than reasonable and well worth the price.  I would easily repurchase any of the products, although as stated above the facial wash is just not for me.

1 comment:

Health with Pamela said...

Purity looks quite good, even though i have never tried it. It is great to see that there is more awareness of the negative effects of skincreams with chemicals in it. Another great brand of Organic Skincare which is 100% natural and organic is Ellapure.It is also a British Brand and all the products are paraben, sls, and sles free.We are also against animal testing. If you like to know more,go to www.ellapure.com/naturalskincare where you can view our catalogue. If you have any questions, feel free to email me, Pamela, at skincare_natural@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...