Thursday 24 May 2012

Simply Beach DD+ underwear








Today's post is on some super pretty underwear from Cleo by Panache. Now this is from the Simply Beach website that stocks a whole range of super cute underwear as well as swimwear. The main reason I wanted to have a look at the site is for their range of DD+ bras. It's a nightmare trying to find pretty underwear in my size (currently a 36H) and on top of that you have to pay a fortune. Well these really comes up trumps.  They stock a whole range of different brands - they have the usual Freya, Panache and Lepel that do a great range of the larger cup sizes as well as some brands I've never really looked at before.

Overall I'm more than happy with my selection. It's pretty and feminine and the detailing is just gorgeous. I've also spotted a few others I'm going to pick up and there is a whole host of swimwear I love (once again there is a great selection for the larger cup sizes).

Finally the whole selection of brands they stock is amazing no matter what size you are.  I mean seriously you'd be pushed to find a brand that they don't stock.



1 comment:

Chris said...

Thanks for the review! From the team at Simply Beach – Swimwear & designer lingerie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...