Thursday 7 June 2012

Naked Skin Up Tone Girl



With my skincare I've definitely found that since starting the blog that I'm seeking out more and more natural/organic products.  It's probably been a knock on effect of really looking at what's out there and I have to say my skin is thanking me for it.

So on to today's new purchase.  I've been using Lush's Breath of Fresh Air for a while and fully admit I love it, however in recent months I've found that my skin didn't really agree with me.  So off I went to try something else.  I've used a lot of Naked products before and in particular I love the hair care range.  I find that the products are lovely and gentle to use.

The tone contains witch hazel and calendula and is for Sensitive Skin.  It smell lovely and refreshing and you can really smell the witch hazel.  I just put a little on a cotton pad and sweep over my face and neck after I've cleansed every morning and night.  My skin's left clean and refreshed.

It's £4.49 for 200ml - bargain.  I now need to get hold of the cleanser as well.

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Funny. I'm the same. Blogging has opened my eyes to completely different products. It's a very good thing.

Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Jayne said...

I use this! I think it's super good value for money. The rose cleanser they have is nice & the other one is supposed to be good also. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...