Monday 11 June 2012

No7 Stay Perfect Glitter Top Coat in Silver

Today's post is on No7 Stay Perfect Glitter Top Coat in Silver from the new Limited Edition Summer Collection.
Here's what No7 says,

'These No7 Nail Glitter Top Coats will ensure your nails have fun this summer. Worn alone or on top of your favourite summer colour they'll add extra nail power and some much needed sparkle to an old classic.'

I was super excited when I saw this collection especially the nail polishes and lipglosses. As the £5 off No7 vouchers are out again I decided to get the silver glitter top coat first.




Below is a swatch of two coats of the nail polish.

It has small and larger glitter in it, and is such a great top coat. Here is the polish done once over a colour I was already wearing (Ciate Purple Shebert).
This retails for £8.00 (£3.00 with voucher!) and you can get a choice of silver or gold. As I got this with the voucher I think it's great...not sure it's worth £8.90 though!

 

What do you think? Will you be picking anything up from this collection?

 

Thanks

 

4 comments:

Nila Kussriani said...

nice, i have color club top coat glitter <3



Twitter // Blog // Facebook

LauraEve said...

Very pretty, love the mix of glitter size. Definitely not worth the full price though!
http://lardygrub.blogspot.co.uk/

Emma said...

I love your combination with the purple! I have to say though that I wouldn't pay £8 for this. I'm glad No7 does the vouchers but it kind of proves that they can afford to sell them at much lower price. I am tempted by this, maybe next time I get a voucher! £3 isn't so much of a sting xxx

Unknown said...

perfect top coat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...