Monday 16 July 2012

Look Beauty Nail Pops

Today's post is on Look Beauty's Nail Pops, you can see our previous posts on Look Beauty here.

Here is what Look Beauty say,

'Hardwearing, colour-perfect nails? Yes please! 30 on trend shades to mix up, mess around with or wear straight for an instant beauty update. It’s high fashion at your fingertips – literally.'

The colours I got were (L-R) Beret, Blazer, Catsuit and Pearl Effect top coat. The choice if colours is great and the polishes cost £5.

The colours are gorgeous and the bottles look great. Each of the swatches below were two coats, and I put the Pearl Effect over Blazer.

They applied well and I managed to rep both Beret and Blazer on for two days no chips (I don't tend to wear polish for very long so took it off after two days).

What do you think? If I had the money I would buy all the colours!!!

Look Beauty is becoming one of my favourite new high street ranges. I just wish it was in more store. I would really like to try out the blushes next.

You can purchase Look Beauty exclusively from Superdrug, you can check out the store'shere and you can check out the rest of the range and purchase from here.



Thanks

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Ellie M said...

Lovely colours xx

Živa said...

Gorgeous colours, I love the glittery one! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...