Sunday 15 July 2012

Sunday Catch-up

Over the last couple of weeks our posts have been few and far between. June and the beginning of July are birthday crazy in our family so neither of found the time to keep on top of posts, but normal service will start to resume now! 

I just thought I would show you some pics from one of the birthdays that we have celebrated. My little girl turned 4 last week and we decided to throw here a Disney Princess Party.

 

L made us the Princess castle cake (I made the party ring and ice cream cupcake), we had a make your own crown table, a colouring table and pinata's.


Hope you have a great week.

 

Thanks


 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, the cake looks amazing! Hope she had a fantastic time xx

Lucy said...

That cake is awesome!
I wish I could have one but I fear Im too old:P

Makeup for Biochemists

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...