Monday 24 September 2012

MAC Cut a Caper

When I heard that Cut a Caper was coming back to MAC as part of the Heavenly Creatures collection (previously Tartan Tale) I knew I had to get it and be quick! Luckily I managed to get it at my Debenhams counter when it was released.
Cut a Caper is a lustre finish (my fab MAC lipstick range) with a lovely peach/coral tone that gives a nice gloss finish.
The finish us not as dark as the lipstick suggests, with it being a lustre finish the colour is softer and more sheer. Yet once on the lips you still get good colour pay off.
I love the finish and colour when applied it gorgeous and helps my lips to feel fab (I suffer with dry lips). It truly is a great shade and finish, it also lived up to the hype around it which doesn't normally happen.
Did you manage to get one?
This retailed at £14 but is now out of stock, you can try checking eBay for it.
Thanks

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice color. I had no idea of this product from MAC. Good to know.

fredney said...

now this is an uncommon color and i love it! :)

Elemis skin care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...