Monday 10 September 2012

Nail Art Nail Tattoo's

Today's post is on Nail Art Nail Tattoos, here's what they say about them;
'Containing 60 individual stickers, Nail Art Tattoos can be used as boldly or subtly as you like. Make a serious statement on every nail or mix it up by creating an accent nail on each hand to add another dimension to a straight manicure.'
How to apply:
  1. Ready...paint nails with polish of you choice.
  2. Set...wait fir polish to dry, then apply the nail art tattoo. Simply peel from backing and stick them to nails - no need for overzealous pressing, as these nail tattoos stick straight away.
  3. Go...go over with a top coat. Et voila!

Theseare certainly straight forward and easy to apply. I would certainly recommend a top coat as on my first go I didn't and I did knock it off. If you are not very creative at nail art like me this is a great idea.

You can get Nail Art Nail Tattoos for £5.99 from here link.

Thanks
 

3 comments:

Fizzy! said...

wow! that sounds like too much fun!! <3 <3

http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/ would love it if u check my blog. :)

Emma said...

The birds are super cute :D xx

Živa said...

Oooh, these look so pretty, I love the little birds. I seriously need to get some, they're a great way to spice up your mani :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...