Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Hair Days


I’m a massive fan of SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and Paraben free Shampoos and Conditioners. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair and scalp! But both seem to behave so much more when I go for more natural products.


I’ve seen the Happy Hair Days range in both Boots and my local Sainsbury’s for sometime but haven’t really got around to picking any up till recently. I’d not really heard much about the range and have actually even struggled to find a website. But despite this when I saw that they were on offer in Sainsbury’s (half price so only £2 instead of the usual £4) I thought I’d just give it a go.








 
Given my naturally frizzy, dry Hair I thought the Smoothing range looked the best. Also it looked as though it might smell the best – it’s Blueberry & Pear, whilst the Moisturising in Pomegranate & Ginger and the Colour Care is Marshmallow & Coconut.
 
So I’ve used the Shampoo and Conditioner a few times now and I have to say I’m loving them. Definitely the best SLS free shampoo I’ve used so far. My hair is much less frizzy (I don’t kid myself – there isn’t a product out there that can get rid of all my frizz!) and the conditioner has left my hair feeling silky soft. I would go as far as to say that the conditioner is one of the best I’ve tried regardless of it being SLS and Paraben Free.

 

3 comments:

TheMaiBug said...

Blueberry and Pear sounds so yummy x

themaibug.blogspot.com

Lela London said...

Ooh I'll have to try them - our hair sounds really similar!

xo,
Lela - www.LelaLondon.com

Jade said...

sounds fab!

theistyleblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...