Tuesday 16 October 2012

MUA Juicy

Hey,
 
Today's post is on MUA Juicy.
MUA lipsticks are a bargain price if a £1 so well worth a look. The quality of MUA products always surprises me, there blushes and eyeshadow palettes are staples for me now.

First off the colour is gorgeous its pigmented yet a sheer pastel peach/pink. As soon as I did a swatch on my hand I had to have it. I am not always a fan of bright lipstick (I do not like my lips) but this had the bright but not too bright and sheer effect I love.

But I am not a fan of the consistency on my lips you need perfectly soft lips to wear this and I just don't. So it ends up sitting on my dry patches which is annoying. So as I love the colour I have been applying over lip balm which seems to do the trick.

I need to go and take a look at MUA again as there as some more items I would love to try like the Undressed palette (dupe for UD Naked palette), New Cream Blusher, their new nail polish shades and BB Cream.

Do you have a favourite shade or product from MUA?

We have previously posted on some other items from MUA here.

You can buy MUA cosmetics online or at selected superdrugs stores.

Thanks

 

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is such a gorgeous colour!

http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

xx

Unknown said...

I have this too :) I really like their lippys.. reviewed two new onces recently :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...