Wednesday 5 December 2012

Japonesque Brushes and Tools...









I was kindly sent a selection of Japonesque Brushes/Tools to try out.  I've seen the brushes about but didn't really know where I could get them from and after a quick google search I actually discovered that you can purchase them from John Lewis and a couple of the brushes in Boots. Actually ended up going and having a look in John Lewis and was really impressed with the selection.

I received the Pro Angled Brow Definer Brush 240, Pro Brow/Lash Comb 244 and an Artisan Slant Tip Tweezer. First up the 244 is a great staple brow comb, it's nothing to rave about but it does the job.  The 240 Brow Definer is a fab little brush, the bristles are quite stiff and the size of the brush is quite small which makes it a lot easier to apply the product.  I end up with a much clearer, defined yet natural brow.

Last up who doesn't love a tweezer - I'm just a little obsessed! I have about 8 to 10 different ones.  I've found these to be fantastic for removing stray hairs and keeping my brows lovely and shapped - quick and simple!  The tweezers are definitely very high quality. Even better if the tweezers loose their edge, you simply returned to Japonesque and they'll recondition them for free!

Not only are the brushes fantastic but they arrive so cutely wrapped!  It feels like you've received a lovely little present.



1 comment:

beautiful me plus you said...

I love Japonesque Brushes, but they are just so crazy expensive :(
xxx Marina
beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...