Monday 18 March 2013

Hen Do's

Well for a change we have had a crazy week with lots going on. My sister in-law is getting married on Saturday 23rd so we have had 2 x Hen do and Hubby had the stag do to attend.

 

The first Hen do was a Moulin Rouge themed night and then this weekend we had a curry and drinks night. Both were great fun! Though the outfits for the Moulin Rouge night looked great!

 

Then we had Mother's Day, now with me not being near the rest of my family we do a day with my In-laws. This year was Afternoon tea themed, my Hubby made an Malty loaf and a Maderia cake which the little one and I decorated.

 

We also took inspiration from Pinterest (I'm obsessed!) and made my daughter an art corner with supplies from Ikea, here is the pin.

 

How has your week been?

 

Thanks

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...