Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunshine, BBQ's and Garden Gnomes


Don't know about the rest of you but we've had a lovely sunny weekend in North Wales (although a little windy and chilly at times).  As usual as soon as the sun makes an appearance we're straight out in the garden and planning a BBQ.  

In previous posts you'll see that we only moved into our new home at the end of August 2012, with everything that needed to doing in the house we've only just been able to start in the garden over the last few weeks and it's needed an awful lot of work.  But it's starting to look fantastic and we're been picking up some garden furniture and some decorative bits, which leads me nicely on to this little beauty I picked up in Poundland, who's positioned very nicely guarding my herb garden.


I've actually used a lovely image taken my stepdaughter and you can see up on here instragram.

Finally with the lovely weather looking to continue, me and the hubby are planning a little trip to the beach next weekend to celebrate a two year wedding anniversary.

Hope everyone's had a good one! 

3 comments:

Marianne Johnsen said...

Hello!

I am looking for blogs to use for my master dissertation on the subject and would very much like to use your blog! I do not need any personal information from you, and there is not really anything you need to do. Would you be interested? If so, I would happily send you an email with a bit more info.

Anonymous said...

such a nice post dear !! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and on Bloglovin :) xx
www.ambifashion.com

Md Abdur Razzak said...

Nice post,thanks for sharing
natural tips get rid dry hair

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...