Saturday 31 March 2012

L'Oreal NOTD

Today's post is on a new nail polish I picked up from Boots. It is from the new Colour Riche nails which is L'Oreal first long lasting mini nail collection. The collection contains 41 gel based colours designed by L'Oreal Paris' Colour Creative Director Orrea Light.

I decided to pick this up on the Boots 3 for 2 which is currently running. The choice of shades is great, the cost £4.99 for 5ml bottle which I do think is expensive but if you could get them on 3 for 2 then it is not too bad.

I have previously showed you Ingenuos Rose here and today's post is on Rue Montmartre.
This applied much better than Ingenuous Rose, below you can see the polish with 2 coats applied.


Application is lovely and easy due to the fat fat brush (my favourite type of brush to apply nail polish. Though the consistency can be a little runny so just watch out!


I love the dark grey (which is blue toned) on my nails. It is very much my colour, I love dark moody shades.


What do you think? It certainly isn't a great spring shade but seen as the weather has turned it won't look too bad!


Have you tried any of the shades from the new Color Riche range?


Thanks




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...