Monday 21 May 2012

Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid Makeup 1CN1

It's actually taken me a while to do this post, but today's post is on Estée Lauder's Invisible fluid foundation. Estée Lauder use the line 'See no makeup, Feel no makeup' for this foundation. It sounded like something I would like!

I popped along to my local counter in Debenhans to be colour matched and was given 1CN1.



Now as you can see colour wise this is not right at all. But this is a common problem I have with nearly all foundations. But even when the MA matched me to this shade inspire I could see it was too dark yet she kept saying what a good match it was. Thank the lord for samples!!!

The foundation is extremely light in consistency and quite runny. The finish is between sheer to medium and I feel it leaves my skin looking satin leaning to matte. Overall if the colour was right I think I would be a fan.

On the pic below the colour actually looks ok but in natural light you can certainly see its too dark.

I thought I would show you the swatch next to my other pale foundations.

L-R Bourjois 10hr Sleep Effect in shade 71, Boots No7 Lift & Luminate in Alabaster, Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Porcelain, Liz Earle Skin Tint in Fair, Missha BB Cream in No 13, Lancôme Teint Idile Ultra 24hr in 005 Beige Ivoire, Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow and Estée Lauder Invisible fluid in 1CN1.

As you can see it is quite dark next to my other foundations.

You can purchase this for £27.00 for 30ml here.

What do you think? Have you tried the Invisible fluid or are you a Double Wear fan?

Thanks

 

2 comments:

L.M. said...

Its crazy how some girls at various beauty counters can not do their job properly. And they insist soooo much!! Next time choose your shade alone, apparently it is safer!
Check out my new post on Dior's new bb cream....
luv,
http://www.beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

i'm normally 1cn1 shell in double wear so i was shocked when i saw how dark the 1cn1 invisible fluid is. the 1n1 is actually a bit lighter so i bought that one instead. its really nice when you do get the right shade xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...